Sunday, April 3, 2016

Catch Up Post

Well its been a while since I really posted about life and homeschool. I've kind of been using this blog to post more reviews than anything lately. Right now life is going pretty good. Last week was a rather rough week for me mentally. Most of the week I felt like my depression was starting to "flair up" and I was trying my best to not let it. It was very rough. I felt so on edge and stressed out. I'm not sure what triggered it but it was bad. But thanks to God I made it through the week. 

This weekend the boys went to their Nana and Papaws house. They usually go every other weekend but they hadn't been in about a month. I never realized how much I enjoy and really need that every other weekend kid free. Not have to worry about them this weekend was nice. I really do appreciate my in laws keeping the boys some. I am so glad that they are close to them like I was with my mamaw and papaw Hamrick. (they passed away when I was 10) ... you can't trade that relationship with grandparents for anything. Their love is something that is irreplacable. So I am so grateful the boys have such great grandparents.

The weekend was nice...just me and hubby. We got take out on Friday night and just hung out at the house watching TV. Saturday when got up early and went to Lowes and bought some wood. Then we went to Harbor Freight and hubby bought him some new "toys". After we got back hubby surprised me and told me I could go shopping at the craft store!!! I was so excited. So I went shopping and then went grocery shopping. When I got back Hubby had surprised me and had my craft table almost done.

I had been begging for him to build me one for a while and he finally did and I was ecstatic. It was a great weekend. I got to spend time with the best hubby ever... go grocery shopping and craft shopping and got a new homemade custom craft table. 

I feel refreshed. It was nice to kind of relax for the weekend and not have to worry about my kiddos. Whenever you are with your kids literally 24/7 you don't realize how wore out you get. It doesn't hit you how tired you really are until you get a break. I thank God for giving me such amazing family that is so supportive and helps with the kids when we need them.

Well here is a picture of my new craft table... 


Welp until next time God bless... please remember to subscribe to my blog... thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment