Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Here We Go Again

I decided to start my blog again. I had one about 6 months or so ago where I would post about our homeschooling adventures and just daily life and lots of free homeschooling resources but when I disconnected from social media I also disconnect and deleted that blog.
So since I have decided to reconnect to Facebook I also decided to restart my blog. It will take a white to get it back to where it was at one point but I know I can do it. I enjoy writing about our adventures and finding free and cheap resources for other homeschoolers on a budget.
I know most homeschool families are a one income family and a boxed curriculum is expensive but if you can learn how to build your own curriculum from online resources, have a printer, some paper and some time then you can homeschool practically free.
This is what we have been doing for the past two years and I love it. It takes a little extra time but I had most of our year planned out over the summer and I just switch things up every now and then.
I look forward  to getting this blog going again and can’t wait to help others out.
Have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment